Book today: Luxury double rooms in Dubrovnik Old Town with a great view
Live in special luxury and have access to all the amenities at your fingertips
A place to experience and enjoy life
Centrally located in the UNESCO-protected Dubrovnik’s Old Town, within the city walls, La Vita e Bella II – Zamanjina consists of four separate luxurious double rooms in the traditional Dubrovnik Old Town house.
There’s one double room per floor.
Address: La Vita e Bella, Zamanjina 11, Dubrovnik (pronounced as ‘Zamanyina’)
All four double rooms are completely renovated and were opened to the public in the summer of 2018.
Interior and amenities
Although the interiors do differentiate a bit (please, see photos), the design is always modern, stylish, and elegant. All four double rooms comprise a flat-screen TV, a Bose sound system, a safe deposit box, a private bathroom with a shower, luxurious complimentary Etro toiletries, a hairdryer, bathrobes, complimentary slippers, an electric kettle, a Nespresso coffee machine, a variety of coffees, teas, and cacaos, complimentary snacks (or fruits) and a small fridge with complimentary bottles of water.
There’s a double bed in each room. All units have A/C with remote control for adjusting the temperature (also heating in winter). Wifi is fast and free.
Luxurious double room 4
In addition to the above:
The upper-most double room provides a stunning view of the Dubrovnik Old Town, as well as the bathtub for romantic moments.
How to get here
To reach our property, you can enter Dubrovnik Old Town through Pile Gate or through Buža Gate. If entering through Pile Gate, there will be stairs uphill. This is why we strongly recommend you enter Dubrovnik Old Town through Buža Gate.
There will be just a couple of stairs uphill and then another couple downhill. Not a big deal, even with the luggage.
In the neighborhood
As you will soon learn, taking stairs up and down the charming little streets of Dubrovnik Old Town is part of the experience. This is how people have been doing it for centuries around here, and we recommend you do the same. Stroll along the narrow streets, explore, get lost, get found, and enjoy the rich history of this amazing city. You’ll find Sponza Palace just a few minute’s walk away; Stradun street and Onofrio’s Fountain are just below our villa, as well as many shops, restaurants, and bars. The nearest entrance to the city walls is just around the corner. Banje beach is less than 15 minutes walk away. The nearest airport is Dubrovnik Airport, 19 km from the property.
Things to note
– The cleaning service is not provided (unless requested, fees may apply) for stays shorter than three nights.
– There’s no kitchen in the room, but plenty of restaurants are within walking distance. There is a fridge there with complimentary water, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine with a selection of coffees and teas.
– Dubrovnik is UNESCO protected, so no elevators are allowed to be added to the old houses. You will have to take the stairs to reach our property, and in case you’re staying in Room 2, Room 3, or Room 4, also to reach your room.
– We’re not staying at the property, and there’s no reception there, so we’re asking you to contact us with your time of arrival information so that we can be there for the check-in when you arrive. If you prefer a self-check-in, please let us know in advance.
– Check in: 3pm -11pm; check out: at 10am; late check in (after 11pm): 10 eur
– Self-check-in: possible through the JustIN Mobile application; we’ll send you the e-key after the application is downloaded to your mobile device.
– Tourist tax of 10 Kuna (1,3 euro) per person per night is not included in the price and must be paid in cash at check-in.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at our property to protect the safety of our guests and staff.
At La Vita e Bella, your safety is our top priority. That’s why we’ve implemented strict hygiene and safety standards in accordance with World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines.
Our staff is fully trained on the latest protective measures. Free hand sanitizer is available at all our locations. We observe social distancing guidelines and hold ourselves to the highest hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette standards. Our check-in minimizes contact, and we’re supplied with WHO-recommended protective equipment. We clean the surfaces thoroughly and regularly with anti-bacterial and anti-viral products. Extra time has been allocated for cleaning all surfaces in bedrooms and bathrooms.
High standards keep us all safe! We look forward to welcoming you at La Vita e Bella!
Take a quick glance inside our beautiful rooms
La Vita e Bella II - Double room 1
La Vita e Bella II - Double room 2
La Vita e Bella II - Double room 3
La Vita e Bella II - Double room 4
La Vita e Bella II – Zamanjina
Zamanjina 11, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
Media & Technology
Outdoor & View
* only apartment 4