Book today: Luxury double rooms in Dubrovnik Old Town
Live in special luxury and have access to all the amenities at your fingertips
La vita e bella V - Marojice Kaboge
A place to experience and enjoy life
Centrally located in the UNESCO-protected Dubrovnik’s Old Town, within the city walls, just 50 m from the main Stradun street, La Vita e Bella V Luxury Double Rooms – Marojice Kaboge offers three recently renovated luxury double rooms. They’re situated on a traditional Dubrovnik Old Town villa’s 4th floor.
Address: La Vita e Bella, Marojice Kaboge 8, Dubrovnik
All three double rooms are completely renovated and were opened to the public in 2021.
Interior and amenities
The design of all three luxury spacious rooms is modern, elegant, and rich in detail while protecting valuable heritage elements of its beautiful architecture.
There is a flat-screen TV, a Bose sound system, a safe deposit box, complimentary Etro toiletries, complimentary slippers, flip-flops and hats, an electric kettle, a Nespresso coffee machine, a variety of coffees and teas, complimentary water, and a small fridge available in every room. You’ll be sleeping on a comfortable queen-size double bed.
Room 1 offers a bathtub for romantic moments.
Prior to check-in or after checkout, guests can store their luggage at our reception in Palmotićeva street 4, as well as use the shower and bathroom there.
In the neighborhood
La Vita e Bella V is located in the heart of Dubrovnik Old Town, minutes away from all the most interesting historical buildings and sights (Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace, Dominican Monastery, Onofrio Fountain, St. Vlaho’s church, and others). The nearest market is less than a minute walk away. Bars, restaurants, and shops are all around. The Adriatic Sea is less than 200m away, and the popular Banje beach is around 500 meters away, both easily accessible by walking. The typical Old Town villa that facilitates our property is located on the ground level, the same as the famous Stradun street, which is meters away, and you won’t need to climb any stairs to reach the house in case you’re entering Old Town through the nearest Pile Gate (which we recommend).
Rooms are on the 4th floor of the traditional Dubrovnik Old Town villa, and since in our UNESCO-protected city, no elevators are allowed in the old houses, you’ll be asked to take the stairs to reach the room. Please, let us know in case you need help with the luggage.
How to get here
To reach our property at Marojice Kaboge 8, we recommend entering Dubrovnik Old Town through Pile Gate or through Ploće Gate (without stairs).
Dubrovnik Old Town is a pedestrian-only zone, so it’s really easy to stroll around the charming hidden alleys without any stress the traffic normally causes us. In case you’re flying in and need an airport shuttle, please let us know, and we’ll organize it for you (for the price of around 30 euro one way); alternatively, you can take a taxi there at the airport or hop on the Dubrovnik Shuttle which will take you to the city center. In any case, you will need to enter Dubrovnik Old Town on foot. There are three gates entering the Old Town: the already mentioned Pile and Ploče gate, and the third one, Buža Gate; if you enter there, there will be some stairs to climb (down) to reach our property.
If you’re coming with a car, you won’t be able to park within the city walls (no traffic inside the walls), but we can offer you private, off-site parking behind the ramp, around a 10-15 min walk away from the Old Town for 22 eurp/night. Please, make a reservation for the parking in advance. In case you need any additional information, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Other things to note
– The cleaning service is not provided (unless requested, fees may apply) for stays shorter than three nights.
– There’s no kitchen in the room, but plenty of restaurants are within walking distance. There is a fridge there with complimentary water, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine with a various selection of coffees and teas.
– Dubrovnik is UNESCO protected, so no elevators are allowed to be added to the old houses. You will be asked to climb the stairs to reach your room.
– Please contact us at +385 99 351 0445 at least one hour before arrival; we’ll welcome you at the location with the keys and all the information needed for a great stay. In case you’d prefer a self-check-in, please let us know in advance, and we’ll send you instructions about the self-check-in mobile app.
– Check-in: 3pm -11.30pm; check out: at 10am; late check-in (after 11pm): 10 eur; late check out (until 1pm): 30% of the last night’s rate
– Self-check-in: possible through the JustIN Mobile application; we’ll send you the e-key after the application is downloaded to your mobile device.
– Tourist tax of 10 Kuna (1,34 euro) per person per night is not included in the price and must be paid at check-in.
Take a quick glance inside our three beautiful rooms
La Vita e Bella V - Luxurious double room 1
La Vita e Bella V - Luxurious double room 2
La Vita e Bella V - Luxurious double room 3
La Vita e Bella VI – Palmotićeva 4, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia
Palmotićeva ulica 4, 20000 Dubrovnik, Croatia